Rubio Long Snapping traveled to Illinois on July 9th, 2016 for their summer camp. Rubio Long Snapping will be back in Illinois on September 25th. You can register for that camp HERE.
Long Snappers from CO, IL, SD, NY, MI, IN, WI, MO, OH, NE, IA & NJ all traveled to get the best instruction and the most exposure possible for Long Snapping.
The overall camp champion was Dylan Castro (IL, ’17)! Dylan is one of the most accurate and consistent Long Snappers in the country. He continues to work and it is very apparent. Handles pressure really well and his body is coming along nicely. He is well on his way to greatness and I love his attitude.
You can actually watch the finals between Dylan Castro and Zach Appio HERE on Periscope. Expect to see some more videos like this from Rubio Long Snapping.
Top 2017 Long Snappers
Joe Calcagno is a large Long Snapper with very good power and I love his form. Kid is right on the cusp of greatness. By January, he should have his body completely modified and ready to be a college Long Snapper.
Nate Durham is a VERY smooth and accurate Long Snapper that has great form. The harder he snaps the ball, the better he will be. Great kid.
Devin Noth is one of the most athletic and smart Long Snappers in his class. Listens really well and sucks up everything like a sponge. Getting fully down and set will make him one of the greats.
John Davis showed great things all day. Form is good and when he lets the ball fly, he is off the charts.
Matt Hembrough continues to grow with his body and his snapping. Confidence is going to be a huge factor as he moves towards the next level. Tons of potential.
Marshall Coluzzi is a very solid Long Snapper that is smooth, accurate and consistent. Moves well on his feet.
Cole Stewart has a good frame, a solid spiral and I love his accuracy. Adjusting the prior movement with his hands will help his timing a ton.
Chaz Satnan is a monster of a man that never stops improving. Starting to really hit stride and coming along nicely. Tons of upside.
Shiloh Mast has a great form, a solid body and tremendous attitude. Getting his butt down and snapping with full power will move him way up the charts.
NOTABLES: Mario Rodrigues, Scott Mullenix, Bryson Haft, Kyle Eckelberg, Benji Gormley
Top 2018 Long Snappers
Ross Hinders is extremely accurate and consistent with great form. Love to see him put on some more size. Great athlete.
Bryce Bouwens handles pressure as well as anyone in his class and is extremely accurate. You can tell he has definitely been working on his craft and is headed in the right direction.
Ron Gaines is a large Long Snapper with good form and accuracy. Love to see him focus on his athleticism and his explosion out of the gate on his snapping.
NOTABLES: Derek Hahn, Cameron Pieper, Albert Tulo, Michael Vinson and Brendan Watson
Top 2019 Long Snappers
Seth Steinacker showed me tons of potential on his very long frame. Has the tools to be a great one.
Tyler Shaw showed me some great things all day long in IL. Right on the cusp.
NOTABLES: Kuper Imrem, Ethan Warren
Top 2020 Long Snappers
NOTABLES: Luke Barnes and Michael Bastuga
- My rankings are NOT done just from The Rubio Target and will always be announced when they are completed on social media. For summer camps, they have been promised by October 1, 2016 due to the amount of travel Rubio Long Snapping will have to do.
- My rankings are NOT done from some mathematical formula.
- My rankings ARE done by me and my several select member of my senior staff. That is why they take a good amount of time. (Think of it this way, it takes MONTHS to build a Rolls Royce but only hours to build an average car)
- My rankings are based off of this blog I wrote about what makes a Long Snapper great.
- If you would like anything added to your profile page, simply email me (Rubio@RubioLongSnapping.com) the information and consider it done.
- All Long Snappers are ranked after their first fall camp of their freshman year in high school.
A Long Snapper has the ability to adjust their ranking anytime I see them LIVE, not on video.
For the profiles section, simply go to RubioLongSnapping.com. click PLAYER PROFILES, click which class, click LONG SNAPPERS and find your name.